Plan for the future.
Invest in long-term.
Raci Casing Spacers are designed to provide long-term protection. Manufactured entirely out of high-density polyethylene with no metal bolts or attachments, assembly is quick and simple. The spacers provide constant projections around the entire circumference of the carrier pipe – a minimum of one projection for every one inch of O.D.
Our ISO 9001:2000 certification ensures that Raci Spacers continually provides our customers with the strongest and safest casing spacer solution.
The HDPE spacer is manufactured by injection molding. This gives it a high impact strength and a low coefficient of friction which exceeds industry standards.
Raci casing spacers and dual containment pipe spacers are available for pipe sizes 1.65“ (42 mm) and upward. Our customers around the world choose Raci spacers for a range of applications.
- Municipal water pipe and water transmission pipeline cased crossings
- Municipal sewer pipe cased crossings
- Oil and gas pipeline cased crossings and casings along highways, roads and railroads
- Drainage lines that need to be protected and in double containment
- Dual containment pipe application for waste water and hazardous materials (for concentrated hazardous materials please contact your distributor for chemical resistance tables)